View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 01:30   #41
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sex without a condom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I didn't give a shit about your typing.

I meant that piglet is thick so he is likely to have friends who are also thick.

(and i know i can say all this without offending piglet because piglet knows that I am right)
ofc you wouldnt offend me, but quite simply your wrong.

While out of my friends from back home im only one of three who went to university out of a group of ten or so friends that doesnt mean they are thick. They may not be educated to the top level but im sure if you had a conversation with them they could more than challenge your intelect (and anyone elses for that matter.)

My friends at university are once again bright and once again they constantly challenge me and the way I think. The reason I think he is so naive when it comes to the subject of sex is the lack of education on the subject and not only that but the fact that he hasn't really had a proper girlfriend (he had one but they never had sex, nor spoke about it)

Back to myself maybe I am thick, who knows. I dont care really. I am what I am, no point pretending to be able to write amazingly yet in real life I cant string together a sentance.