View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 19:56   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Multicultural societies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
haha, no. Even if this were true it wouldnt be a counter arguement because my point was that capitalist countries tend to be less racist, and the UK is probably one of the most capitalist countries in the world after America.
1)The US is spectacularly racist in large chunks of it, and the UK isn't. Oh, and I'm not saying America sucks, I'm saying you have no idea what you are talking about.

2)I'm interested in the capitalism scale, and also how you'd explain away pre-civil rights America, which certainly was a festering bed of capitalism and was certainly overtly racist in a way few other places were at the time. Also, Australia.

edit: as for Canada, it has strict immigration rules regarding everywhere meaning immigrant populations have been less able to settle over the last 50 years or so, but for a country its size it has a fairly large non-white population with little tension.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote