View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 19:50   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Multicultural societies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
how about the UK
haha, no. Even if this were true it wouldnt be a counter arguement because my point was that capitalist countries tend to be less racist, and the UK is probably one of the most capitalist countries in the world after America.

Quote:
or canada
I dont know enough about it really, but I dont think it has the same racial mix as America. It doesnt have a large hispanic/black population afaik like the US does.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote