Thread: Enable Images.
View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2007, 00:42   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Enable Images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Had AD/PD seperated by June 01, when Dante joined? When did they split up the original GD anyway?
This is my second forums account (which I created specifically to respond to a post in what I think was AD about my parallel alliance). So yeah.

Before that I lurked for a period with a crappily named (and now defunct) account.

At that point GD was a mixture of fairly unhilarious attempts at comedy and the odd Synthetic Sid post (which sadly, was usually the best bit). The AD split (which must have been April/May) meant I stopped bothering with GD for quite a while, until I noticed some debate about communism. I think.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote