Thread: Enable Images.
View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 21:23   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Enable Images.

As I've said on previous ocassions, having images would be fine so long ;

i) only people who had been registered a year and had 1k posts could do them
ii) it was possible to disable someone's ability to post them without actually banning them
iii) you could turn it off as a user, without having to disable images generally in your browser.

With those three rules in place I can't really see much problem (aside from the fact there's no real need). If nothing else we could all witness the race to the bottom for worst image sig in the world which would inevitably occur on AD (or wherever it is the cool PA arguments happen these days).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote