View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 13:33   #146
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Rock

Smashing Pumpkins - Pisces Iscariot - This album is a gem. It is rare for a collection of B-Sides to contain so many amazing songs. Best described as a rough cut diamond, listening to this album is rewarding for both fans and first time listeners. If you prefer their more melodic side, then songs such as Whir, Soothe and Landslide will make you smile. For those who like their harder edge, you cannot go past Frail and Bedazzled. There is somthing for everyone here, I highly recommend it.
Just to say that of course I agree. Everything the Smashing Pumpkins have ever done is wonderful

Although I wouldn't personally suggest a new listener starts with this album. I think a lot of the others are more accessible.