View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 20:47   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [work :( ]So you recall that 'my work is ringing me thread' ?

I would say that you don't have a leg to stand on.

Not only were you NOT out of the country on the 29th (you posted on this very board in a thread on this topic at nearly midnight), but you also said you were turning both phones off to stop work calling you.

Finally, you said your contract said that 'some out of hours work may be necessary'. This implies that it is necessary for you to go to some out of hours work, not stick your fingers in your ears.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote