View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2011, 15:26   #33
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Time to make donations legal?

Thats the problem. As a big planet late game, retards can send on you out of the blue. If they land people will yell CHEAT! DONATION! etc but you still have to keep your fleet home to cover vs it. This has happened to me quite some times, and I ve gone to MHs at eta 6-7 and asked them to get the attacker closed / recalled. They then refuse to do this cause he hasnt done anything wrong yet. So I m forced to keep fleets home for 6-7 hours, ****ing my planned attacks and whatnot. I then cap all of his fleet, cause clearly he couldnt land and I get massive gains, but then the MHs go and remove the fleet and the salvage... Thats just fking great isnt it?

This is a rule which is impossible to enforce. You might find the most obvious ones, but if you want to donate, and put some effort into it, you get away with it. That being said, I still dont think you can remove it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote