Thread: So...
View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 00:51   #31
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Okay.
Although I'm not really bothered by this. I mean, they're teenagers ffs. In my experience, the only people who get really worked up about this kind of thing are the sorts of people who didn't have the motivation or intelligence to do this sort of thing when they were kids.
Or those living next door to the mele who get tired of finding puking or fornicating teens in their shrubs.