View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 19:26   #10
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think I just made a prophecy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
He's already been banned for a week. Although I have to say I've never seen an instance of banning where someone was transformed into an Old Testament prophet.
"And lo God became impatient with Jonah and stuck him with the ban stick and Jonah was swallowed by a giant fish from whence he could not have social intercourse with his bretheren at GD (God Discussions). And for many days Jonah was low and without hope. But when the fish spit Jonah up on the beach he was transformed and knew God and his wisdom."

I remember reading that in the Bible but I'm not sure which book.