Thread: Who?
View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 21:26   #5
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Who?

It used to be batman until recently a commie acquaintance pointed out batman really represents the worst of the capitalist bourgeoisie

'hi im multi billionaire industrialist and playboy bruce wayne, the hated underclass once killed my family so instead of spending my money helping to solve the problems of society i instead spend it on rivaling the government-military-industrial complex in developing technology to beat the shit out of people at night that i exploit by day'

I dunno, wonderwoman 'cause shes hot?