View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2006, 10:38   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: This World Cup is the worst ever (DRAMA)

Is this a joke? I'm presuming so seeing as koen agreed with you which is always a dangerous sign.

Australia got robbed of two clear penalties. A player that should have been sent off for croatia wasn't.

While Argentina may have a larger population than Holland I'm going to go out on the sturdiest limb in history here and say that the average Dutchman has more disposable income. Further that match was fairly meaningless. If you honestly think FIFA are jeopardising the future of football by telling all its referees for the world cup to favour the side with more people watching you're a moron.