View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 19:43   #14
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The elixir of life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
*does a little dance*

£50 is usually the average cost for high-quality stuff. The cheaper talc/bicarb crap (I.E, the stuff we get up here) should be no more than £30 anywhere and if someone is charging you more than that then they're ripping you off IMO.
I don't know about the stuff over here (as I've never done coke) but I assume the stuff that people I know get is pretty good as most of them get it through a friend who has the most reliable dealer (he deals for their whole family :/ ).
And, well, my ex, between her and her sister (and their group of friends) they probably know every drug dealer in london so I assume they get good stuff too.

To TK - a gram is usually more than enough for someone of my age for a weekend.