View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2012, 22:59   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
How about we ask eksero if he thinks that ending a NAP is always backstabbing? That seems to me like the quickest way of getting past this rather tedious disagreement and back to you providing some instances of Ultores backstabbing another alliance. Which you still haven't done.
It was a follow up question on a post where i claimed that CT broke the NAP with FAnG, and he ask if everyone backstabbs FAnG, i cannot see what else he could be meaning except that CT dropping the NAP was infact backstabbing.
I reply to you because you dont look at NAP dropping the same way as i did under these cirumstances. You can say what you want, but i cant read what eksero post in any other way.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote