Thread: Dace Paradise
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2006, 17:37   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Dace Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
They talk to me sometimes on msn.

If i bother to respond with a "???" im usually greeted with about 2 lines of text that takes me 3 days to decipher using 5 pcs running cryptology algorithms.

So they try to add you because your email looks vaugely "youth-ish"?

I used to get added by gaggles of early teen girls a while back with my old hotmail, mainly because I was listed as a 'Brian' from Ireland...and every little Westlife fan on the internet just searched for 'Brian's online in the vauge hope that one might actually be the one that's in that unspeakable group.
Used to get similar indecipherable messages, often they'd even misspell their crappy abbreviations.
Oh, and they'd try to send me pictures of Westlife.

All a pedo needs to do is set up a hotmail with the name of some twat from a boy band and the kids groom themselves is seems...heh.