View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 11:44   #50
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh - on the tax front.

I think that you won't have to pay UK tax as long as you spend less than 60 days (don't quote me on the figure) in the UK. So you can come back for holidays or whatever, as long as you can prove that you weren't there for more than 60 days in the year.

I believe that's how it works. You'd be a Japanese resident.
183 days.
But then I've been proved wrong so many times recently who knows. Basically, I'm new to this stuff and only doing the more basic stuff at the moment, the complications come later.

There is another figure of 91 days that comes into play - "if an individual makes regular, habitual and substantial visits to the UK, i.e. average 91 days per fiscla year, ignoring days beyond individual's control e.e. sickness, and was previously a UK resident and now returning to th UK for visits, he counts as a UK resident for the whole fiscal year".
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote