View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 02:46   #44
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Well, I more meant stories to tell when he got back home of how he was deported after two and a half week for getting his nob out on the Tokyo Subway while singing "There's only one Aston Villa..." to anyone who would listen.
If he said he got deported for that, he's lying.

Getting your 'nob out' in public here is common custom. Once, outside my work, during rush hour 'get to work on time for morning stretching exercises', one of the old guys who works in the factory pulls his nob out and starts urinating in the drainage ditch next to work. He doesn't even find a private spot to do it, he doesn't even make sure he's on the side facing away from the road... Out it comes, not a care in the world.

Another time, sitting on a train, some obnoxious old guy (who kept on asking the ticket guy banal questions every minute, spitting and clearing his throat as loudly as possible, and just generally being a twat), when the train starts up to leave, shouts 'stop, wait a moment please', gets off the train, whips it out, and starts pissing....

...On the bloody train platform.

Another time, I was drunk in a bar with only one toilet. This toilet has a single urinal, then a western style sit-down toilet, in a room next to it. So there was two locks and two doors to get to the sit-down toilet. I went in to use the urinal (assuming it was free because the 1st door was unlocked), and proceeded to relieve myself... Then the room toilet flushes and out walks a girl, she doesn't even bat an eyelid at, walks over to the sink and starts washing her hands. When she finishes, she proceeds to start making small talk with me! Asking about my job, and my hobbies, all while I'm trying to take a piss!

Theres plenty of other stories, but I can't really recall them at the moment, plus I'm in work....
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote