View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 19:55   #29
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
This thread depressed me.
So you've settled back into your old routine already then eh?

Piggy, go for it. You'll get less and less chances to do something like this the older you get. And if you utterly hate the job(or the place) when you're there you can always just quit and return back home.
Seems like an oppertunity to get to experience a place and culture most of us won't, and get paid for it.