View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:21   #19
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
No my dad wouldnt want me to go, he would want me to become a corporate sellout or something. This is the last thing he would want me to do, im pretty sure of it.
ok, I just assumed he'd see it as a once-in-a-lifetime adventure you'd regret for the rest of your life if you turned down, as I seem to remember his encouragement for you to go to uni was similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
while singing "There's only one Aston Villa..." to anyone who would listen.
surely you mean "aston virra"
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote