View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:15   #14
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

I would take it if I was you. You could end up spending the next year on the dole or working as bar staff in a pub which more serious jobs may see as you dossing around.

Your going to get a a unique experiance, you will pick up some of the language which is a bonus and if nothing else it will make a good topic of conversation in interviews.

And all your current options I would imagine will still be there in a years time
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote