View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:14   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Someone at my work did this for two years (and they didn't speak Japanese at all at the start either). They enjoyed it but found the experience a little strange - Japan is a bit of a bizarre culture in some ways apparently.

Personally I wouldn't do it, since I wouldn't want to leave my life on hold for that long. But it's good work experience all the same and you'll no doubt have many crazy stories to tell...
"This one time in birmingham...."
I can see them doing well :-)

My cousin's gf spent a year there - she studied japanese at degree level and went there for a year out - and tbh some of their customs are very different.

They're far more polite in some ways.