View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:47   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by stew
Is this one of the situations where deep down you really know what you want to do but want other people to come to the same decision? If so, **** what other people think - do what you want to do.
Not at all im really 50/50 part of me wants to go and do something different, unique etc but theres also a part of me who wants to stay in the comforts of home. The latter part of me though is probably the bit I shouldnt allow to make decisions. We will see I dont have to tell them until the end of june so ill do my exams first ;o