View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:46   #3
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

Japan is an expensive country*, I'm not sure £20k would afford you much of a lifestyle. You certainly wouldn't be visiting many of the better Geisha Houses on a regular basis.

On the upside there is the common perception that Japanese men have small penises and that their ladies have a preference for foreign men. Chika's the guy to ask about all that I guess, I was only there briefly.

*certainly the large urban areas at least.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote