View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2016, 23:52   #121
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Same vocal minority crying into their cornflakes because someone found a different way to play

Ps if you want to beat them I know how, the bidding starts at €50
It's not a diffent way of play. When you have a way that will beat a regular way of playing every time it's an error. I've done the calculations try it and if u think it's somethiing that should be kept then please tell me how you can compete. PA would be a game of launching the most def fleets. Anyone with half a brain and know more then 2+2 in math can figure out that it's something that need to be changed. Just ask around i've mentioned this before, and also abused it. (scanning also needs changing btw!)

And yes i know how to stop benneh from winning and stop the tactic, but i got no ambitions whatsoever of doing it. I've also stated i dont think it's an closable offense.

One planet have to win this way for it to be changed. I couldn't care less who it is.

So those who think it's a valid tactic i challange you to come up with a way of regular play that can beat the tactic in terms of regular play.

Last edited by Sandvold; 17 Jun 2016 at 07:21.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote