View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2007, 10:25   #27
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Phones]Scumbags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh oops I asked which qualifications you had in the other thread. Can we merge these threads or something ;o

Also by the way you have a better degree than me so quite frankly the only thing stopping you from getting a decent job is you being unlucky/lazy. You should be aiming higher dude.
Firstly, I will never be a teacher. No offence but children are bastards. I hated them when I was in school and there is no way I am going back into that hell-hole.

You know the teacher that can't control his kids and is constantly bullied by his class? that would be me.

So the situation is as follows:

I left university with no clue what I wanted to do. I decided to take some time to cosider my options. I didn't want to sign-up to a graduate recruitment scheme as I could not (and did not) want to commit myself when I may be moving in a couple of months.

I decided to get a temp job worknig in a shop or office or whereever. I have been applying for hundreds of them in a rather wide area. I have signed up to at least five agencies and so far, only one has found me any work.

It is a genuine mystery to me why I cannot get a job, but then again I am not alone.

For example, a Welsh Affairs Report from the House of Commons (2005) has this to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhondda Cynon Taf Community Safety Partnership
1.7 Rhondda Cynon Taf suffers from high levels of economic and social deprivation. 34 of the 53 three electoral divisions in the area are within the top third most deprived in Wales, accounting for 67% of the total population of the area. Areas such as Penywaun, Glyncoch, Maerdy, Mountain Ash West, Llwynypia and Treherbert feature in the top deprivation decile for employment, health, education and income. Generally, the least deprived electoral divisions are located in the south of the County Borough, with the upper valley areas being the most deprived. The area suffers from a high deprivation rate and has an unemployment rate of over 6.1%.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote