View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 21:24   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Update on my 'love' life

Lately I've been flirting a lot with the girl at the reception of the office where I work, she's not too bad looking and seems to love cock and all kinky things, we chat eachother up quite oftenly during worktime but all in a winking manner. Actually I never was very interested in her, we where just playing around, she isn't really my type and she's a bit too desperate, slutty and chubby for my likings, and to not forget the most important part, I again really do enjoy my single life.

Here's a picture of the this girl, she's 21 years old.
*pic later, imageshack seems to be down*

Things got more serious for her which I never wanted, but I did steer it that way, yeah because I'm a narcist. She asked me to 'try' things together because we seem to be a nice match. We really aren't but it's just the way I make her feel to get all the attention I seem to need.

After a while she gave up, we still flirt but she knows I am just playing around and she just play along.

In the meanwhile she started talking about her friend, a 20 year old girl. Telling me she would be a better party for me as she got a more serious view on life and less playful, and also has a beautiful ass. She knew I am attracted to nice small but round thight asses. Yes, I am an assman. I like asses very much, and my coworker should know what she's talking about, as she claim to have bi-sexual tendencies. Anyhow, I shook it off and made it clear that I am not really looking for anything at the moment, as I am too much busy with myself and enjoying life as it is right now. I recently bought a house, very busy with that and I train quite intensively a couple of times in the week, also getting pissed during the weekends is just so much more fun without something that can be described as a girlfriend around. (Hello SS is a fag crew, love you faggots)

Some while ago I was speaking to my coworker on msn and her friend was at her pc, I had a little chat, saw some pictures of her and I thought, nice young girl, nothing special, whatever. Still I decided to ask her msn adres. The next day she bombarded me with sms crap as she was given my phonenumber by my coworker. We spoke a bit on msn for some evenings and I started to conclude that I will not even date this girl because she's too young, the pictures of her face wheren't that great and after a chat with her on phone for about 25 minutes I really decided that I need to get rid of this attention because it's totally not my type plus another not so quite little factor, she's a virgin. what in the ****? 20 year old, blonde, fit body, not too bad face and quite agressively towards males it seems and virgin. She told me she was into one serious relationship which ended the day they tried to have sex. He discovered he was gay and couldn't get it up.

Anyhow, I acted a bit more distant and the next morning at work (this morning) I told my coworker (who put in a lot of effort to get me and the virgin together) that she shouldn't expect to much of all this, just because we're speaking a bit doesn't mean we're going to do stuff together. I thought it was clear what I ment.

Later today, around 16:00, I got a phonecall, from the reception. When we receive people at the reception in need of information that the girl at the reception can't answer, me or my collegues get called up, to answer question, assist with taxforms or whatever. I went down the stairs and entered the hall. Instead of encountering the next hobo asking for a reduction of his taxbills because he's too shit to get a job i saw this blonde girl.

Holy ****ing christ, she's hot. I saw her pictures and wasn't really impressed. Like this one *pic here later when imageshack is online again* She is cute, she got beautiful eyes, a nice smile and HUGE sexy lips. A perfect slim body and small (I like 'm small) but firm breasts. For the ass I don't have enough english expressions to explain what I mean, I am an assman and that ass is so much better then hot and sexy. I was quite lost of words, I am a chicken when things starts to get close and especially when I didn't anticipate on it. So I told her that she got even better lips then on the pictures. hur hur. We smoked a cigarette together and talked a bit. I kept my cool to my surprise, which resulted in another wave of sms bombards after this little meeting.

So what now? talking to her on phone doesn't really stimulate me or anything, I swore off 20 year old girls, I just prefer more matured woman in the range of 27-34 aproximitly. Should I ask her out? But I do enjoy life without complications of a woman around. And even if I decided to just have some fun with her for a couple of weeks/months, even if I decided to not give a **** about my morals, this time it's a virgin. a bloody virgin. Yeah, I know, hurr hurr, a virgin dude, everyone wants a virgin blah blah. In all honesty, I really have no clue how to aproach virgins, I really wonder how to do my steps when things get more intimate, because I never have had a virgin, I just like experienced women, women that knows what they're doing.

Dear GD, please release your views on this, I know it's partly me attentionwhoring and showing off, but also, I sincerely am curious about your guys view on all this.