View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2010, 10:44   #138
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 35 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I was hoping he meant something for us as players, a slew to do anew, without needing anything from PA team. But certainly I'd welcome any and all new changes, even just for the novelty and having to put some creative thought into the game for a change. It just seems pretty hopeless for all but the most conservative of changes.
It's rather difficult to think of something genuinely new to do just as players at this point (believe me I've tried). We could try something weird like see if everyone would agree to 20 man tags max (with everyone co-operating against people who break that limit). Bar that I can't really think of much that doesn't need something from pateam.

I'd agree that the alliance rankings are a fairly minimal part of pa for most people now (although I do believe this is mainly due to the level of effort involved in competing for it and as such it could change back a bit next round depending on the political face of things). Rounds like this one, and last one, just seemed to be about preventing one alliance/two alliances from dominating for 4 weeks of the round. Maybe we could abolish alliance rankings again!