View Single Post
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 13:27   #92
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
See that isn't quite true. The rickshaw bloke wanted £15 each and I said no as we didn't actually have the money on us.

I also vaguely knew the way as we got to that O Bar which I have been to a few times before. The problem arose when I thought I saw a shortcut :P which turned out to be nothing of the sort.

Did you fall asleep at the bus stop as it took you an awfully long time to call me?
I thought it was £10. Weren't we only going to go to the bus stop or something, rather than to Canary Wharf?

I took your abandonment as a personal challenge! Which I failed
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote