View Single Post
Unread 16 Jul 2007, 11:34   #89
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "TK in the Park": Logistics

Well it all happened like this:

I was constantly moaning at midge for dragging us all around London in a completely random way as he had no idea where we were going as soon as we left the club. I moaned even further when he wouldn’t let us take a rickshaw as it was too expensive at £10 each (being a tourist I would have happily paid) so we kept walking.

Eventually we found the bus stop and was in a major mood. It was at this point I was left to fend for myself. To be honest, I would have left me there as well. Having too much pride I resolved to get home by myself, but after studying the bus map (which is different to the tube map) I had no idea where I was going and had to make that call.

I eventually ended up on the correct bus stop which was a fair distance away although no bus would stop to let me on. I genuinely believe I would still be there had it not been for the attractive young woman to whom I was talking, who recommended I go to a bus stop further down the road (which would never have occurred to me) where I caught a bus in literally two minutes. I would like to add that she was rather nice and her advice was not ‘why don’t you just **** off?’

Being on the bus I thought I was home free although it would take about 30 minutes to get to my stop. Being very tired, I decided to do what everyone else was doing and go to sleep for a bit. This was not where I went wrong, for I set the phone timer to wake me up in 20 minutes in case I should miss my stop. Where it all went wrong was that when my alarm went off, I decided I could still rest my eyes for 5 minutes and not fall asleep.

I woke up in East Ham. Having to get off a bus at 5am in a rather rundown area was not fun and I had visions of being stabbed to death simply for being a Chelsea fan (how I expected them to instinctively know, I have no idea) though if they asked me I still probably would have told them the truth and tried to use logic to get them to understand why I shouldn’t be knifed.

Anyway, I managed to get to some random bus stop near Canary Wharf about 6am and proceeded to traverse my way through the towering towers and find ‘The Fountain’. From here I could easily find my way home. Could I find it? Could I ****! I was wandering around aimlessly for ages, seeing the Millennium Dome (which is even shitter in real life) and getting nowhere fast. I tried to walk through the lobby of a building (for no obvious reason) and a guard stopped me and I asked for directions to ‘The Fountain’.

At last I arrived and made my way, tired yet victorious to Midges house where I collapsed in front of and began phoning him. After 15 unanswered calls I had to ring the bell and called him again. At 7am I went to sleep.

At 10am I woke up. At 10:20am I left to go home. At 7:50pm I got back to my house. But that my friends, is another story.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote