Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 22:34   #45
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
God is telling you to do very stupid things. ID is conceptually entirely at odds with Evolution, the evolution that to deny is like denying gravity, not "the same but a bit different" as its supporters would have people believe.
We still don't fully understand how gravity works. It is a distortion in the fabric of space or some kind of magnetic attraction?

Evolution is taking the fact that living things adapt and calling a series of adaptions evolution. It's like the old joke that says "If Man evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?"
Why is there only one fossile called "Lucy" of the so-called missing link?

I don't fully agree with everything about ID but I do believe that creatures that exist on our planet and in our universe are not random. Beyond a few proteins, amino acids, peptides, and enzymes I highly doubt that a full strand of DNA could be assembled from random.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote