View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2008, 23:33   #12
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: i have joined newdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn View Post
Alliance Discussions poster "Buddah" is not impressed with this thread and believes it to be "irrelevant".

Buddah is a switched on guy, and enjoys keeping up to date with issues concerning science and technology. But he doesn't think "that's all there is to it", and dislikes the way "overly vocal" atheists such as Dawkins and Hitchens like to conflate all theistic beliefs with religion at large. Buddah has found eastern mysticism to be something that pads out all the science and logic with something a little more tangiable. Something he can hang his hat on and say "yeah.... i'm home now". Adding this buddhist glue to his rigorous, no nonsense approach to internet space game alliance discussion forums, has resulted in a down to earth, logical personality with a little more substance. When people see the name buddah next to whatever forgettable rubbish he just posted. People are more likely to stop, take stock, and give it a second chance. This guy's a thinker.

bored after the 1st line, stopped reading !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL