View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:30   #24
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Re: was'nt there....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
IPC early on in the game's history were a joke. Arguably as their reputation got more underground they probably got better as a unit, didn't actually proclaim any delusions of grandeur, and probably just got on with the job best they could, helping new players get along.

Nothing wrong with that - good for them in my view. Everyone has to start somewhere. Zhil was IPC - he's one of the most respected players in PA now. IPC aren't my business, were never my business, if people want to play a certain way, big up to them. Anyone who helps new/less able players is never bad.
This post is probably the most intelligent post in this thread so amen to that. lokken, thankyou for restoring my faith that there are still people on the PA boards who arent only interested in slagging each other off.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote