Thread: Touch-typing
View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2007, 23:43   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Touch-typing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I know from what I am writing when I make a mistake without looking at it and automatically undo my damage. All without looking.
Same here. I made mistakes on the typing test but as long as you hadn't finished the word, you were allowed to go back and correct them without it being counted as an error - and my hands automatically do that.

(I just realised that my right little finger operates the shift key, how cool is that)