View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2008, 19:20   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Through the Fire and Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post
I don't get the attraction of Guitar Hero (that is what you are talking about, right?).

I mean take away the music (mute button) and the guitar (use a controller) and all you are doing is pressing buttons when something flashes up on a screen. It doesn't sound very exciting
I completely agree, although I don't understand eating either. I mean take away the taste and the texture ane all you're doing is grinding your teeth. Madness!

On a serious note, it is very addictive, like that dance game often found in bowling alleys.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote