Thread: Omac
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 21:41   #65
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Omac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Well tbh, i am really anoyed by this and Omac as a company have really pissed me off. To buy into a game they knew full well they wouldnt take any further although these false hopes they gave on the forums etc.

This game has been around for years but unfortunatly is slowly died. But i went let Omac keep the name. And as i told lunar on irc and any other pa team/rep thats around or even the idiots from Omac. I want to see a contact detail for the representative off omac as i want to speak to them regarding putting in a serious offer for the rights too PA, therefore PA Team can then be given back the game and we can continue to try and keep this game alive. (no this isnt a joke, people who know me know well enough ive played every round, including admined the game, ive got quite a bit of spare cash atm hence why i pay for 50+ credits every round to keep the game alive and really could offer a decent offer to omac.)

But otherwise Omac... what a disgrace.

Assassin
I'm sure that if you got the ball rolling you'd be able to find quite a lot of players who are willing to offer £10-£20 to get the name back