Thread: To Yahwe
View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2010, 19:42   #26
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: To Yahwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
What I find disturbing is that I read this thread the day after the night JJ posted.

Then I thought "hmmmm yahwe, you better think up a good reply"

So I left it a little while.

Then I saw the replies.

It was as though friends and half remembered comrades were coming back to life.

So I thought "hmmmm yahwe, leave off, let's see what comes, let's see who returns"

Now I see it is the 12 December. 22 days since his post. And it occurs to me that that is a long time for most of you. Although to me it was just the blink of an eye.

TO JAMMYJIM

- no i do not practice
- glad you got a training contract
- please post more
I had given up all hope of a reply and then out the blue one arrives!

What are you doing these days if not in practice?

Also: Sup Jennifer!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote