Thread: Oh dear oh dear
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2010, 14:17   #57
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Oh dear oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
Yes lets solve all problems thru coding.

What happens when Alliance 1|Alliance 2|Alliance 3 decides to work together and FC you, they can all attack you from different tags on the same tick, but you cannot get defense but from your own alliance and gal, no more asking for help from your cluster or your friends. DLR may not have enough people to defend you.
To quote Paul Weller ... thats Entertainment
unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
And who are you to say what a support planet is, as long as its a real person playing 1 planet, people should be able to play any way they WANT to.
My experience of some folk playing playing the way they want to is multiple accounts and use independent connections / VNC / proxies to protect their main account.

Just like the good old days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
in your selfrighteous and rater narrow mind I am beginning to think the following:

a) every fake that lands is farming
b) every pure pod fleet that was send in the first days against a planet that could not build ships against that is farming
c) every small retal fleet that is undefended is farming
Wrong (cant say I am surprised)

Quote:
a) every planet that goes for pure cath fi and xp whoring is a support planet
b) anyone building pure fireblades and roiding newbies is a support planet (fill in fireblades, ghosts whatever cloaked)
That envolves setting the mission to attack and not defend the pa team hasnt restricted who you can attack compared to last round.
I thought someone with your experience would be able to figure that out.

Quote:
Stop your mad drivelling.
Pot kettle black etc.

Quote:
Stop being shit. Start playing properly
Doing ok so far, thanks for asking

Quote:
And stop ****ing complaining
I am complimenting the PA team on hard coding out of tag /gal