Thread: The 'Asexuals'
View Single Post
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 13:58   #134
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The 'Asexuals'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Im angry and bitter on or offline, it makes no difference.

Theamion : You are a jock. You're only interested in clothes, hockey, and women. If you're happy with that, then fantastic, but personally i'd prefer to have interests, hobbies, i like trying to improve myself, and i dont like giving a shit about things like what clothes im seen wearing, how many girls i have a vested interest in. I dont know you better than you know yourself, i just know for a fact that theres not really an awful lot to know about you.
cliché: how wrong one can be.

my intrests are vast, but also contain the shallower matters, unfortunately for you, those fields are lightly and easily discussed.