Thread: BlackFlag R57
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2014, 22:31   #6
BlackMagic

BlackMagic is on a distinguished road
Re: BlackFlag R57

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
These guys make a new alliance bound for the future every 2nd to 3rd round now. Its getting old!

I would like to see you start something new with a fresh HC team Blackmagic.

All these HC for rent ppl you dragged along with you is the reason the allies you make only last 1-2 rounds. Maybe aside from SoulS who is a new and welcomed addition to a HC team im sure.

Find hungry ppl who invest time and effort in planetarion and that takes responsiblity DC`ing and whatnot. People on your HC list is not even ppl id consider for membership if i were to start something myself.

But good luck tho! always fun with new alliances, but i guess next round FAnG will not play. But i think FAnG2 is open for namechange?
This alliance will have no affiliation to Fang, as for the HC team, since there are only 4 names on it, Souls in your opinion is new and upcoming, I myself have never HC'd before you can only mean Conno and TYJO, i will not try and defend their reputation but i consider them both very capable and experienced members of our HC team.

To you this is a repetition of an old alliance, but i Have never lead on this game despite playing it for a stupid number of years, so i thank you for your vote of confidence and look forward to seeinf you on the battlefield next round!
BlackMagic is offline   Reply With Quote