Thread: Flight
View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 15:45   #29
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal'rek
(you bloody love your dragons and stuff don’t you!)
ooc: Yup.

*Hewitt blinked repeatedly, squinting eyes that had not seen natural light for over three years. His mind was fuzzy. For the first few moments as his rescuer explained herself all he could remember last was waking up in the dark of his cell, resigned to yet another day of aimless tests and monotonous misery. His life. His fate. Then images for the last few moments came flooding back, along with normal thought as he came out of whatever trance the telepath had placed over him. People packing, frightened faces everywhere. But not because he was loose, no... his new caretaker had taken care of that. Something else was amiss, something that had normally placid, calm, cold people paniced. Words entered his head now, what the girl moving him had just said... an apology. A telepath. Sharing his pain. Feeling it. Mitigating little of it, or at least trying to. Karyen. Yes, that was his rescuers name... questions. Lot's of questions... a response...*

"Thank you... Karyen."

*No pain. No darkness. No scientists. A realisation.*

"I'm free..."

"Free..."

*Beautiful colours. Fresh air. Wonder. *

"I'm actually free."

*Freedom... Elation. Sweet, joyous elation.*

"I'm frrrreeee!!"

*The world was getting ready to crumble, but Hewitt didn't notice. Not right then. So filled with happiness and joy over being realised from his pitiful fate, Hewitt lifted Karyen from the ground and hugged her whilst jumping up and down in circles. For the moment, he was that happy, carefree ten year old again.*

"Oh thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" *grins*

*And thus, in a time of impending doom and ultimate destruction one soul was happy.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote