View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2007, 18:57   #345
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Well it's come down to what FIFA think and they aren't renowned for their love of agents and Joorabachim is a slimeball even as agents go. My feeling is that they rule against him solely to discourage these kind of 3rd party player rentals in the future. Whether that would leave Joorabachim grounds for legal recourse to seek compensation remains to be seen.
those aren't the noises they're making; FIFA don't have a position on third-party transfers and have pointed this out.

BBC Sport seems to be indicating it's a sell-on clause in the contract, btw. I'm not sure why Tevez expects to be given a move, but it seems to me the only way he could get anything without Wham caving would be for FIFA to make the "buy out your contract" rules even more damaging and make Tevez give Wham £5-6m or whatever to become a free agent.

If Tevez gets to go to Man U on an MSI loan there's going to be trouble.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote