View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 19:24   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A Gym / Muscle Question

I went to the gym on Monday for the first time in ages. I did the normal warmup on bike crapola for 10minutes. Moved around the machines. Got to the arm curl one. Did 20/30 repetitions on a low weight setting to make sure the muscles were 'warmish;' then gradually upped the weight. Did about 4/5 sets of 10/15 reps. Went around and did osme more stuff.Then returned and did a few more sets on the arm curl machine.

Next day i wake up and im unable to full straighten my right arm. It hurts like ****. The pain is coming from the joint 'area' (just above the joint actually) on the inside of the arm. I suppose its the bicep but very lowest part of bicep.

This morning i wake up and whilst my left arm yesterday was 'somewhat achey' this morning it hurts like **** too.

I can no longer 'straighten' both my arms without pain.

Now im hoping that silversmoke or someone will just say 'dont be a pussy. its just normal muscle pain because you havnt worked out for awhile'.

However im worred i may have ****ed both my arms. Whilst using the arm curl machine i noticed that my arm had 'slipped' its position and i wasnt rotating inline with where the machine itself rotated (i know this is something you should do to prevent injury and strains etc).

At the time i didnt feel anything in the gym. When i left my arms felt knackered but so did every other part of me.

So
Have i torn things or is this just a normal 'will go away' in time kind of thing. I ask because ive never not been able to straighten my goddamn arms before.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote