View Single Post
Unread 25 Jan 2010, 21:08   #126
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
And there are plenty of people in alliances that aren't apprime that are capable of getting top value planets, have gotten top value planets recently and most likely went into this round with the intention of having a good planet. But hey, I'm just ranting here about mythical strategies like "sending defence once a day" and "not crashing your fleet like a ****tard". Shit be craaazzzeeeyyy.
I invite you to join a middle tier alliance and turn it into a contender against Apprime without recruiting a single current Apprime player.

I just like the fact that you always preech how everyone else should be doing things, when you're always in the #1 alliance.. Why did you join Apprime and make matters worse? when with your obvious superior intelect (with the way you talk down to every other alliance) you could of made PA more interesting by mounting a challange against them? instead, you decided to join them and moan about every other alliance not being good enough.

Planetarion only ever has room for one good alliance, as every player including yourself gravitate towards that alliance.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote