Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 23:32   #125
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: Internet forums

Mer would tell me off if she knew I posting on here...

I usually read GBS and SH/SC and sometimes a couple of the more interesting sub-forums over at SA. The SA forums are pretty cool, and you shouldn't get put off from the sheer size of them, or the fact that it's full of elitist faggots.

What's that? An internet forum full of elitist faggots? Surely not!

I think I can count on two hands the number of times I've posted on GD in the last year, and I haven't read as much as I used to between 2000 to 2005. I'm not sure what to put that down to, although I think that what Yahwe said earlier in this thread about all the old regular's all having job's now is quite true. Although in my line of work I can read/post on internet forums all day long (before any funny jokes, I'm a software developer these days).

As well as that, the old regulars are all, well, older. I started posting on here when I was 20, and I'm now 27 and a lot different now to how I was back then. Some of them will have naturally grown out of it, or for some other reason can't post any more. There are still quite a few of the old regulars around though, so it doesn't seem that different a place.