View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2010, 00:32   #137
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
Maybe he didn't, but other members of VsN sure did defend Apprime against Ascendancy. From the top of my head I can mention tocx, booji could also name one. With that in mind, I can only say that there's quite a bit of hypocrisy in your (VsN's) posts.
Dmnts did defend apprime against ascendancy. In fairness that wasn't in the explicitly agreed NAP rules pre-NAP agreeing though. Not that us all leaving tag with 8 ticks to go to **** over dmnts was expressly prohibited either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I'm not saying Asc are fence sitters, but there aren't many alliances that could hit them, and the ones that could, they napped them...
We were the last of the top 7 alliances to agree on an actual NAP with anyone. Sure we didn't get hit that much but that's because, once again, I outplayed you all. Cue my theme music.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 11 May 2010 at 06:41.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote