View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2010, 09:38   #128
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Asc decided to be shit to get Dedin the win. I dont think anyone disputes the fact, that it was there only choice (as why pass up the chance to get someone to #1 planet you want).. but that doesnt change the fact that it was a shit thing to do.
I think the overall oppinion is dedin would have won anyway (at least it has been stated several times), pretty much due to that last Apprime BS attack on Dimentus, landing on the last tick. The Asc FI/CO wave happened to launch on top of that, but after VsN shredded millions of bombers the day before without even touching Apps CR I doubt that you covered it. Got a calc somewhere? Iīm really interested.

I still find it pretty hilaroius though we could just have cancelled the NAP ingame as we were totally mistaken about expiring time. Thatīs just SO awesome

Oh, and I totally agree (didnīt think it would come to this) about using "if this or that was different" as an argument is pretty useless. At least when trying to predict anything but really really short term differences (as in "if VsN would have hit dedin, Dmnts prolly would have won" - thatīs short term enough to be actually likely).
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote