View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2010, 04:21   #123
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Seriously what was the big crime here ?
asc members left tag - hit 1 vsn member (whom broke some rules himself)
and VSN still won r36 - While asc could have done this same move without their members leaving two weeks ago - cause the VSN officer certainly didn't go against certain nap rules on the last day.

i only see one big issue here, that is members/officers playing for personal gain,
fencing gals, and not following the best interest of there alliance,
Im pretty sure if asc was playing active, dmnts wouldn't haven gotten to be top 50 even.

but i guess this is just drunk talk of me
Alcohol makes me see thing clear tho.
how did Dmnts break some Asc nap rules? *hint* he didnt. He may of broke some Vision rules but thats within the alliance...

I dont blame Asc for doing what they did, it was the only way to get Dedin the win. However, it was a shit move to do and from an alliance which used to pride itself on never breaking agreements, it makes it even more shit.

If Asc was playing active and in full tag, the whole round would of been different, Dedin might not of even been top50. You cant use that argument for anything. If this or if that, those things different happen.

Asc decided to be shit to get Dedin the win. I dont think anyone disputes the fact, that it was there only choice (as why pass up the chance to get someone to #1 planet you want).. but that doesnt change the fact that it was a shit thing to do.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote