View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2010, 18:58   #105
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
You napped the mighty force of eXcessum. ****ing fencers!
Would surely have taken you all down if not

There are ALWAYS reasons why people break an agreement / backstab someone. Pointing it out over and over doesnt change the fact that alot of people lost trust with asc for comming rounds. You did get the top planet though, and dedin is a worthy winner.
You did ruin BA's chance of staying on top man I'm not saying people are wrong in hating us for the move we made, we would have been pissed off with vision if they did they same thing to dedin for sure. But at the same time this was not a move against Vision as an alliance (we had actually offered to defend Dmnts before, heck Henrik even asked me for asc def on 12:3 against some apprime wave on him), it was against a player who we felt had violated the rules. I know that Santa could do/say nothing about dmnts being treated different than all other players in vision, that's why I felt we had to.

It all came down to dedin being good friends with cardi anyway, even with cronix and tronick pushing for apprime to stay away from 12:3 cardi still decided what to do. You can be sure if it had been me up there instead of dedin, I would have gotten inc till I hit 1k roids

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote