View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 23:30   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Todays Internationals

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Oh and that was a great chance for Owen. You seem to be forgetting all the goals he has scored in his career from more than 2 yards out.
I know it was a chance, i was being "comically harsh". But can you honestly tell me, that after his form, performances over the last 2 years or so, when you saw Michael Owen one-on-one you thought "goal"? Rooney, Lampard, Cole, Gerrard, you wouldnt have had a doubt. Owen? Not as sure.

Btw

Scotland didnt play too badly tonight. We lost 2-0 to two excellent free kicks - one of which came from a dive, the other came from a Kenny Miller foul. Why do i point that out? Because i've disowned Kenny Miller. He missed a 1 on 1 with Buffon in the most pathetic of fashions, his shot was beyond abysmal - that and giving away the free kick rounded off a lazy, shit evening from him. Also, Buffon made a "great save" from Quashie, though i dont think he knew anything about it. Considering the amount of passengers we had on the field (sup Barry Ferguson) and the fact we had to switch keepers after 40 minutes and the fact that The italian fans decided to throw flares about the stadium and fight amonst themselves, scaring our idiots to death, we actually, actually did quite well tonight.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote