View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 20:34   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Todays Internationals

True, but everton have a degree of talent. You didnt have enough wide. The problem in the first half was like i said, you always had 3 players over the ball in center midfield - beckham lampard and gerrard were all trying to be "the big man", the one to survey the scene and play the ball that would get the pundits talking about them. Subsequently in beckhams case, you had no right wing - the customary gary neville david beckham overlapping didnt happen - at all - the first half in particular i remember one moment where gary neville had the ball for about 10 seconds and nothing was happening, he had nowhere to go because beckham was just standing in the box. Sure, n. ire played the 4-5-1 quite well, sure, maik taylor played well, but you didnt get enough crosses in - joe cole kept leaving his left wing (hes not a left winger, i know) because thats all hes used to being able to do - there wasnt really any interaction between him and ashley cole. I remember once ashley cole was caught offside, and joe cole wasnt even in the picture. whats the deal with that? lack of discipline and communication for me.

England did play well second half but only because n. ire let them - they lost all shape and discipline - and when you have the most undisciplined but exciting attacker in the uk in joe cole on your team - that just falls into Englands hands.

Remember, 4-0 was a good result, and an accurate result - but the goals were a defensive mistake to give it to cole, an own goal, a ridiculous deflection - and ok, michael owens goal was the result of good work by rooney (albeit shite defending). But you arent going to face many worse teams than them.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote